Andrew, these pictures made me laugh and smile. What a cutie! I remember the day you got into the chocolate syrup it was really funny. Mom was worried about you because at that time you were allergic to chocolate. You'd break out when you would eat it and there you were in the kitchen with a whole can of it!! By the way, I think you still are pretty cute those dimples of yours say it all! KT
Andrew, these pictures made me laugh and smile. What a cutie! I remember the day you got into the chocolate syrup it was really funny. Mom was worried about you because at that time you were allergic to chocolate. You'd break out when you would eat it and there you were in the kitchen with a whole can of it!! By the way, I think you still are pretty cute those dimples of yours say it all! KT
ReplyDeleteCarolyn is right, Nolen does look like you- the third picture especially.- Marg
ReplyDelete