This is the recipe for the dinner I made at the cabin. Amber requested it, and I thought I would put it here in case anyone else wanted it. ~ KT
Ooey Gooey Chicken
From: Emilee Burnham
2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (15oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
1 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 cans cream chicken soup
1 c. salsa
1tsp. cumin
1 1/2 c. shredded cheese
In a crockpot, whisk together the soups and spices. Stir in the salsa and beans. Place the chicken breasts into the mixture. Cover and cook on low 6 hours or high 3-4 hours. Shred the chicken and stir in the cheese. Let cook another 30 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve with flour tortillas or over chips for nachos or over rice. Garnish with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, and chips for taco salad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.