Friday, January 15, 2010

Before and After!!





Over the past couple months, we have been doing a little update to our kitchen.  All that is left is to put crown molding on top of the cabinets (We need Dad's help for that).  The next project is to start finishing our basement.  Fun, Fun! ~KT

5 comments:

  1. I knew you could do it(post pictures)! Now I can show Amber what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I love the tile backsplash. The color of your cupboards looks great with the countertops. It looks so classy! I like the new handles as well. It adds a nice finishing touch. Wow, that is a lot of work! You guys finished it pretty quickly. I need to see it in person!Congratulations Burnhams!
    -love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fancy! I like the darker stain.
    -Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.