Sunday, January 24, 2010

Skiing at Sundance

This past Monday, Gred invited Ty and I to go skiing with him, Ethan, and Mariah at Sundance. We had a great day! It was mine, Ethan's and Mariah's first time and Greg's second time. Ty was our instructor. We spent a little time on the bunny hill and then jumped on the lift to venture down the real mountain. We all caught on and hardly ever fell. By the last two runs, Mariah and Ethan were smoking me and I couldn't keep up! The weather was perfect, not too cold, and there was fresh powder on the slopes. What a great day!

Greg coaching Ethan down the slopes

Mariah coming down the mountain

Proud skiier! Ethan had said, "This has been one of the funnest days of my life! I can't wait to do this again!"

View from the ski lift

Thanks Greg for inviting us! We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.