Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Trip To San Francisco

Carolyn and I went to San Francisco for work/mini vacation. Here are a few photos!

We saw a lot of art everywhere.










We ate some Korean food. Pretty interesting. You order your food and they bring out 10 little bowls of pickles and fish and other things. I think Dad would really like this.










We went to a few art museums. Believe it of not, these mirrors are an art piece!








We saw a lot of animals at aquariums and science centers. If any of you ever go to San Fran, you just have to go to the California Academy of Sciences




































Click below to see more pictures!

You can see the bridge behind us.










Sturgeon?








We went to the beach and I got a little sun. Then we went and ate more Chinese food.










This city is big!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.