HAHA. I've always had such great style! I had a really great birthday, just relaxed and rode my bike.
Happy birthday. To think that I finished my last homework assignment EVER (hopefully) on your birthday brings special meaning to life.
Also I had to laugh at that picture with you and the cake. All I can see is ears.
Haha. I ain't no dumbo but I'm sure I could fly if I needed to.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
HAHA. I've always had such great style! I had a really great birthday, just relaxed and rode my bike.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. To think that I finished my last homework assignment EVER (hopefully) on your birthday brings special meaning to life.
ReplyDeleteAlso I had to laugh at that picture with you and the cake. All I can see is ears.
ReplyDeleteHaha. I ain't no dumbo but I'm sure I could fly if I needed to.
ReplyDelete