Friday, June 4, 2010

The Boys are Back in Town

Dad, Lewis, Joey, Steve, and Ty went fishing at Riggins this week.  They really "roughed" it and stayed in the hotel behind the first picture of Lewis. They had some fun man time. I'm excited for our freezer full of salmon that we'll be able to eat all summer long!
Ty and Lewis copied Joey and shaved fu-man-chu mustaches.

3 comments:

  1. I had to dig deep in my memory to remember what HSB stands for, and I do remember, but I still don't completely get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are overcome with excitement as what happens after landing a fish, you let out a yell at the top of your lungs. Just like little johnny did when he put a couple of hot steelies (Steelies used when playing marbles)in his pocket. He yelled at the top of his lungs, HOT STEEL BALLS!!!! It is said with more emphasis on HOT and the word HOT is said quicker then the other words. I think the origin of the coined phrase comes partly from Dale Welch. Dad would have to confirm that. If you had a hard time remembering, then its time you went and did some fishing. My jaw is still sore from the yelling that trip.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.