Man decides to finish wash room to make woman happy.
Man works on building wash room, sweaty hard labor.
Man has to pull the washing machine drain out to build walls.
Man forgets to put drain hose back in drain.
Man is too busy at work when he remembers to call woman to tell her.
Woman has to do laundry.
Woman puts in a load of laundry and leaves house to visit grandma.
Woman comes home and finds basement flooded.
Woman calls sister and tells her man is going to be mad at her even though she had no idea drain was not in its proper place.
Woman spends most of her day cleaning up the mess.
Man comes home.
Woman is not home, again.
Man wonders why fans are running in the basement and blankets are hanging to dry outside.
Man discovers basement has been flooded.
Man doesn't get why woman didn't check to see if the drain was in place.
Woman comes home.
Man gets mad at woman for flooding the basement and asks why she didn't check the drain.
Woman says its not her fault, but takes the blame.
Man realizes it was all his fault.
Man is sorry.
This is Amber.
ReplyDeleteI have to clarify a few points to Lew's poem in my defense.
A. Finishing the wash room is to help sell our home to get out of da hood.
B. I went to my grandma's house to give her a perm, and visit.
C. I was not home,again, because I took the kids to soccer practice. Really, I'm not just out shopping or being lazy.
D. Woman now asks man every time she uses an appliance if it is safe and functional. This is driving man crazy, much to woman's amusement.
E. I love you Lew and will take the blame any day!!!!!
Ah how sweet, so I guess this means you owe me cookies!
ReplyDelete