Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey, remember us?

Seems like we've been out of touch since the holidays, so I'm posting some everyday stuff just to feel like we are in touch!

Some happenings:

I melted the front of my microwave when some tofu I was frying accidentally caught fire.

I painted my bathroom blue.

My paper is in its second round of edits with the thesis editor's office. Hopefully I'll be done soon!

We are going to see a specialist about Beckett's goopy eye. They usually do a surgery to clear the duct- I'm sure that is where we are headed. :(

Nolen teaches his dogs preschool and primary lessons.

Brandon has started doing yoga with the wii.

I signed up for a 1/2 marathon this summer. Gotta have a goal to motivate me!

And some pictures:






Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.