Monday, April 4, 2011

Just around the corner.....

We (Ty and Raney) made a final decision and are moving to Wyoming! Trust me, we thought long and hard about this. Believe it or not, Wyoming was the best program for what Ty wants to do! Our moving day is May 12th. I plan to make my rounds and see all of you in Utah before we go. For the summer we will live in Laramie. Can you find it on the map?

I googled "Laramie" images to see what to expect when we move there. This is what I came up with:


This was titled "Joe and Snow"


This will definitely be an adventure! We are excited for the experience and excited to live amongst the country folk. I know none of you will come visit us in Laramie, but we aren't very far from Denver and could meet you there! We will move again in the fall to an unknown destination in Wyoming. We will be there a total of 15 months. Of course we will keep you updated. YEE-HAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.