Sunday, November 6, 2011

November already?

I guess Marg. and I had the same idea today! Make sure you scroll down and look at her post too!

This mountain was so pretty this year, one Saturday it looked as though it was on "fire". We took this picture from our back porch. As of today, the mountain is covered with snow!


Here are my cute kids all dressed up on Halloween. Do you like Mariah's jacket Dad? It has become a family heirloom! Mariah said, "Did Grandpa really wear this, like to church?"
Look Mom, I dressed up my butternut squash! They were cute little mummies for my porch.Can you say cavities? I think we have enough to last until Christmas.
The girls have already made the first snowman of the season. I guess winter is around the corner! Stay warm and toasty!

1 comment:

  1. I think Ethan's costume is my favorite- is that greg's letterman jackett? Your girls made a haul!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.