Saturday, November 19, 2011

You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!

Hello Family!
Zane is doing something really fun in his kindergarten class, and i wanted to see if everyone could help a little? This is what I got from his teacher...

In Kindergarten we will be reading the story "The Gingerbread Man". After reading the story, we will be baking a gingerbread man. As a surprise for the children, when we go to get it out of the oven it will have disappeared. I would appreciate if friends and relatives could send us a postcard telling us they have spotted the gingerbread man where they live. We will then find their locations on a map and keep track of where the gingerbread man has traveled. He will then find his way back to us on the first week of January. **Please have the postcards to the school between now and January 4th** Please mail the post cards to Ms.Metcalf's Kindergarten AM Class, Herriman Elementary School, 13170 S. 6000 W, Herriman, Ut 84096.
Here is a sample postcard:
Dear Ms. Metcalf's Kindergarten Class.
My name is Aunt Kim. I am David's Aunt. I just wanted to let you know that I spotted the gingerbread man here in Texas. He was wearing a cowboy hat. He got away before I could catch him.
Sincerely,
Aunt Kim

Zane would be so excited to hear from any of you, or all of you?! I would really appreciate it if you could send a postcard or even a little note would be fantastic. Thank you so much! See everyone soon!!!
Hugs to all!!!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.