Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Checking in. . .

Hi family!  I'm gonna have a baby on Nov. 28 (kinda nice knowing when it's going to happen!), and I thought I'd say hi before this all happens.  Just FYI, the hospital has restrictions on visitors due to H1N1- nobody under 14 is allowed in the hospital.  Also, you can only have two visitors at any one time, so call ahead if you are planning on coming.  I'm not nearly as big as I was with Nolen- I hope this baby isn't too small taking him before his due date.  

I would also like to plan for the gift exchange- are we exchanging cousin names?  For the adults, we could exchange in a circle by family or have a girls exchange and a boys exchange- thus making shopping a little easier.  What do you think? 

We started decorating for Christmas today, a little early, but we are going to be busy during prime decorating time.  Nolen's comments were "I think Santa Claus is a dinosaur" and "I want to eat baby Jesus, he's a treat."  Yes, he is always that random.


Love and cheers!
Margot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.