Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lew

"I just died and went to heaven"- From Lewis after reading Raney's pumpkin recipe.

Thanks for setting this up Andrew. Your such a good boy.

Question- Are we going to do a gift exchange thing at Margot's? Like the white elephant business or do something for each family?

Ruby and Zane say hello!!!
Zane asks us every morning where the christmas presents are? Every, stinking, day at 5:45 AM!
Zane and I were walking home from taking Ruby to school. He was watching his shadow and said, " Mom, my shadow is big. My shadow is big like Margot!"  Sorry Margot. I think you are little.
Ruby has an unhealthy obsession with candy. Sounds like some one else I know, but substitute cookies.
Ruby is loving dance. She practices her leaps, splits and pointed toes every day. She is still loving to sing. Ruby has done really well in school. I think the school is mediocre, and I hope we can move to a new school district.
New Moon is coming out next week!!! I will be watching it on Thursday, November 19. I'll post a review on my blog. Greg, stop biting your nails in anticipation...
Pish Posh, all for now!



1 comment:

  1. yes, we should do an exchange. i'll tell mom to choose the names and then post the results on this little ol blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.