Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Marre's babble

I am posting this quick cuz our power might get turned off.  I told the kids we will have to live like they did in Little House on the Prairie.  Life is grand, isn't it?

I am delighted to do a gift exchange, but sadly our family will not be there.  I get to start my full time grave yards the weekend after Thanksgiving and I am working that Monday night, so I will be there only in spirit.

Brynn went to the doctor yesterday and weighs almost 22 lbs.  She is like the other kids were.  Short with a big head.  I like to think that they have lots of brains in those melons. 
Today I would like to find a quiet place and hide.  I always tell my kids "Lets play hide and seek".   They never want to play with me because I hide really well and don't come out.

Erika is now telling on Hailey.  I think we will have to play hide and seek for sure. 

On a side note, please don't ever take your kids to your mammogram appointments.  They can't go in with you and it makes me real grumpy when I have to babysit them. 

On a happy note, we finally got a front porch.  Steve did a trade for it.  Here is a not so good picture with the hose running across it and lots of leaves.



Hope to see you all soon.

Loves
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.