Friday, December 4, 2009

Mini Ginger Bread Houses

Here is our mini gingerbread houses. As you can see I am a happy camper. Esophageal manometry is alot of fun, not really but I have had worse so its not so bad. Tube comes out tommorrow at 11:00 courtesy of nurse Amber. I was trying to remember some things the kids said this week. I was helping Ruby with her hooked on phonics type stuff. She got one right and said, "Look at me, I am smart just like aunt Mary!"
So I check this place everyday and expect more posts! And thanks Raney for bringing me Dunkin Donuts all the way from Phoenix. I shared one with my boss and ate the rest of the box.


Zane got a new bed. He is happy now since his other one was too small. Unfortuantely if you come visit us now you will have to sleep onthe pull out.

Amber= Sweet happy lady, for the moment.


Ruby is having fun besides her runny nose

Zane just has a look of trouble. I would love to know what he was planning in his mind of what he would do next if there was no consequences.

Happy Guy

1 comment:

  1. Oh,Lew, I'm so sorry you had to have a thing in your nose. I hope they find something out and you feel better soon. Your gingerbread houses are so purdy!
    -margot

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.