Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Few Picture from Andrew's Japanese Adventure

I went to Japan in March and it was really fun! Here are a few interesting pictures. Click the pic to see a larger version.

We played a few concerts


The toilets are amazing! So many options. Including heated seats.


An example of a Japanese temple


This is how Ramen noodles are supposed to look.


They have public baths...pretty strange, but I've never felt so clean.


Haha! McDonalds. I got a hot dog with a rice patty bun.

2 comments:

  1. That toilet is just funny. What got me is you can have an option for flushing sound. And what is with the option to spray your boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much every toilet in Japan has a button for spraying your bum. Japanese people are obsessed with being clean and there are usually a few different options. You can control the pressure and the temperature.

    The flushing sound you can turn on so no one has to hear you going to the bathroom. It is so funny to me that it has a volume control.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.