Since I am not as computer savvy as the rest of you, I need help. How do I get my name to show up under the Recent Comments like the rest of y'all instead of it saying "Glassett Family wrote......" and also why do my comments not show up on that side bar after I post them? It shows them when you click on the post, but not under recent comments. Help Me! KT
Its ok it took me awhile to figure it out, also my comments don't show up on the side bar either, right away that is,seems like it takes a bit.
ReplyDeleteStep one- you need to set up an account in google mail also know as gmail (not sure you have to but this is how I did it.)
Step two- click on add new post then in the that screen click on my account or dashboard at the top and that is all I remember.
Do what Lew said, then you go to settings, then permissions, then click add a new author. You have to enter your gmail account there. Then, log out as glassett family and you can log in again using your new gmail name and password.
ReplyDeleteSame thing happens with my comments, lew.
I think I figured it out, yahoo. Thanks for your help my savvy sibs.
ReplyDelete