Ty and I spent most of our Spring Break in Idaho. Ty job shadowed Bob Kinghorn two of the days and really liked it! Hailey came down and spent the weekend with us also. We went swimming at the bubble in Twin, one of Mom and Dad's Geese died, we ate at Dad's new favorite hamburger place- 5 Guys, and we were all addicted to playing Solitare on Dad's new computer, which is Dad's way of "winding down" every night before he goes to bed. Mom says he will get home from work and go straight to Solitare. She won't even know he's home.
Here's a picture of the new desk:
We also took Grandma Capps lunch and dinner one day. She hugged and smooched Hailey like crazy. She loved Hailey's pink hair. We teased Grandma Capps that she should get hot pink put in her hair! 
We spent one of our days in Sun Valley. We ate at a fun healthy burrito place called KB's. It was a success with Dad (you know what I mean). We will definitley eat there again. We went to a lot of fun shops and of course the chocolate shop. Hailey brought back two chocolate eggs for Mary and Erika. She had them in a bag on the ground and Mom accidently stepped on them. We had to find new chocolates in Twin to replace the smashed ones. :)Here's us in Sun Valley:
We had a great time in Idaho. I'm sad it's almost time to leave. Back to reality!!!
Remember when we would put all the mail in a shoe box on the old desk? Guess you don't need that anymore! It is a really beautiful desk.
ReplyDeleteHas dad tried Free Cell? I think it's better than solitaire.
I loved reading about your weekend- I'm jealous of your Sun Valley trip. :)
The desk looks so great! Our parents are sure talented. Mom has the vision, and Dad builds it!! Ethan's new favorite hamburger joint is In and Out. He loves the "Double Double". I am glad you had a fun spring break! Thanks for sharing pics. KT
ReplyDeleteDesk look s great! Now you need a new chair.
ReplyDelete