This weekend Ty and I had the Burnham kid spend the night while Katie and Greg had an anniversary get-a-way. We had a lot of fun! Friday night we ordered what I called a "heart attack" pizza. The kids told me they like "Lots of meat on their pizza", so we ordered a pizza with A LOT of meat. After a couple of angioplasties we went and played at the nicklecade. Aubrey and I played all the games together. I didn't see Ty the whole time until I walked around the corner and saw he was hooked on the shooting/hunting games. I now know where I'll be having Ty's next birthday party. :)
On Saturday we went swimming with Nolen, Brandon, and Beckett at the Lehi pool while Margot taught piano lessons. We played at their house, played a game of soccer and it was time for them to go home. The kids were exhausted by the time they left our apartment.
This is one of Margot from last summer. It made me laugh so I had to add it too.
The kids loved to make faces on the camera on the computer. I found these after they left and laughed so hard!
I'm in a boot for 3 weeks! I tore my peroneus longus training for the Utah Valley Marathon. I was running 16 miles last Saturday and it started hurting very bad. I can no longer run the marathon. Bummer.
Thanks for a fun weekend Burnham kids!





Thanks for the laughs.
ReplyDeletethose pics bring the funny.
ReplyDeleteRaney time to take up biking.
The kids will love seeing these pictures. I have laughed and laughed. They all fell asleep in the truck on the way home. You guys wiped them out! They had so much fun. Emma says her favorite part was "all of it". Thanks again!
ReplyDelete