Sunday, June 27, 2010
Baby Clothes
Hi its Mary. I a m trying to reduce my amount of stuff that I have to move to my new apartment and was wondering if anyone is interested in all the baby girl clothes I have. They are a combination of Amber's, Katie's, and all of the things that I bought for Brynn. There is tote after tote after tote. They are somewhat organized by size. They are all mixed together, so I can't tell you what came from who. If you want them let me know. I am going to take all the other baby stuff I have to sell at a used kids store so that I can earn a little cash. If you want any of that, let me know too. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't give us any, it would just give Amber another reason to have more kid.
ReplyDeleteI could put them in my garage since I know we want another one. I'm sure I'll have another boy, but at least that way they will still be around for Raney. :) Do you want me to try to sell your swing? I'm done with it now.
ReplyDeleteMargot the clothes are yours. I will bring them to Jerome. I also can give you pointers on how to have a girl. They cannot be posted though because they are top secret. You can just have the swing.
ReplyDelete