Sunday, August 8, 2010

Your baby sounds like a chicken!

We were at farm country at Thanksgiving point on the wagon ride and there was a mom and one year old toddler on the ride with us. He started to fuss and Nolen told the kid's mom he sounded like a chicken.

More curious Nolen quotes:

While watching the Little Mermaid: "Mom, I don't want that guy to marry Ariel. I want to marry her."


Nolen's uncle Matt bought him a little bug catching kit with a clear bug observer/ bug home. After catching bugs and putting them in, Nolen looked at it and said "Hey, what's that bug doing in there?"

To Brandon and I: "Hey Guys, I'm not a child!"


Me to Nolen: What's applesauce made of? Nolen: I don't know, maybe sugar?


"I won't put Beckett in the dryer anymore so can I have a Popsicle?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.