Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We couldn't be enticed to stay. . .

Brandon is now unemployed, well actually self-employed is a better word, because he's always got something up his sleeve. Entice labs ran out of runway, and people just aren't investing these days, so they said we could stay on with no pay or get out. Tired of chasing rainbow stock, we opted for the latter. He's planning on doing IT consulting and phone systems. Wish us luck!



Oh, and I made a peach pie today that has to be the best I've ever made. I tried a new crust-
4 oz. cream cheese
4 oz. (1 cube) butter
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs.water

I LOVE this crust. It is easier to manage than other crusts, and tastes just as good.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We are cheering for you Brandon. Hope you had a fun birthday Margot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.