Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rock it!

Here is this week's picture of the house. Sorry if you are getting tired of house pictures, but I know Mom wants to see them :) Hopefully, they will stucco sometime this week. The pre-stucco layer is done. Inside, they are going to work on the floors in the bathrooms, entyway, and laundry room. I added a picture of what will be our kitchen/dining room, that floor is all done, just dusty. The cabinets are next for the kitchen and then they will paint. I also had to show Mom a picture of the birthday cake I made for myself. Grandma's angel food cake with mint chip ice cream and whipped cream frosting- it was delicious!!!! It was about time my kids had this cake. Aubrey has already requested it for her birthday too. Have a good week everyone!
(How do I turn off the underline?)


1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' the updates. Why just once a week?
    And happy belated birthday! We're excited to see the new house in person!
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.