Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hi I am in New York!

I have been here for almost 4 weeks now if you can believe it! This place is crazy with activity, and I am loving every minute of it.

here is some pics:

One of my favorite activities is finding interesting things on the ground. I found this little doll in a Jewish neighborhood by my house. I am have also found $20 and a guitar amp.





Me on the subway! I think I need to sleep more!




Outside shot of my apartment.


Me inside my studio apartment. It is 400 square feet and costs $1300 a month. It is really hard to find housing here, so we are just subletting. In November we will be moving to a much bigger place (1000 square feet, $2100 a month)


Front stoop on my apartment. You can see the subway close by, as well as a public school to the left. Things get pretty noisy around 8:30 am and 2:30 pm!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun adventure! Sounds like you are adjusting well- and 1000 squ feet is good size apt. for out there, right? I bet you are excited to move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been great so far, so many opportunities popping up here and there. i will get some more detailed picks of my new place next week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.