
A view from my office. I'm in the Mid-Town and there is never a dull moment. I work on the 28th floor of 43. The building has 2,001,966 square feet and I occupy approx 4 of those haha.

We got to go on a cruise on a sailboat around Manhattan.

The kids are running away from the waves in an area called DUMBO. Stands for Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass

There is a lot of Asian culture here, which I love. Here is a girl dressed as nagiri sushi

LOVE YOU MOM!

This is definitely a guilty pleasure. It tastes like salty pretzels but has a perfect balance of sweetness. Oh and it is made with cream cheese.

This is our new cat named Thumbs. She has extra thumbs on her from paws (also known as polydactyl.
Thumbs looking out of our apartment. We live on the 5th floor.
Thumbs again.
Sometimes we get to see the sunset if we go on our roof. It is pretty spectacular but still not as good as Utah :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.