Thanks for finding this, Raney. If this was my fifth birthday (judging from the candles on the cake and from how old Joey looks), mom would have been 7 months pregnant with you. My eyes do look like Nolen's, but my nose looks more like Beckett's. And, I remember that panda bear.
Oh sure, I get a hideous picture of me to be made fun of by millions and Margot gets a sweet picture of her and Joey. Happy Birthday anyways. Love- Disgruntled Lewis.
Thanks for finding this, Raney. If this was my fifth birthday (judging from the candles on the cake and from how old Joey looks), mom would have been 7 months pregnant with you. My eyes do look like Nolen's, but my nose looks more like Beckett's. And, I remember that panda bear.
ReplyDeleteOh sure, I get a hideous picture of me to be made fun of by millions and Margot gets a sweet picture of her and Joey. Happy Birthday anyways. Love- Disgruntled Lewis.
ReplyDelete