![]() |
| Huntington Beach |
![]() |
| Learning how to drive at Autotopia. |
| Yay, Disneyland! |
![]() |
| Splash Mountain, looks like the girls were napping! |
| We are ready to go "Soaring over California". This ride was so fun we did it twice. |
| This is who Aub. wanted her picture taken with the very most! |
![]() |
| "It's a small world afterall........." |
| Two princesses and their castle. |
![]() |
| This was on the Tower of Terror, looks like they were all happy and not worried about falling down an elevator shaft! Aub. and I sat this one out! |
![]() |
| Love their faces on California Screamin'. Aub. and I went on Little Mermaid instead! |
![]() |
| We got pretty wet on Grizzly Rapids. |
| The World of Color show was so cool. We had such fun trip and made lots of fun memories. |








Fun! I love pictures on beaches. You have such good kids!
ReplyDelete