We went to Washington lake for some camping and fishing with Ambers sister cassi. The fishing was good, the catching once again not so good. We could see the fish but they didn't want to bite. We also did some geocaching. The kids got ahold off my phone and made some pictures that made us laugh.
Zanes fish. Ruby was the only kid that didn't land a fish.
Ruby messing with my camera with baylee and deegan.
I came across this mushroom while searching for a geocache. I screamed cause I thought it was a rattlesnake. I knew it was a mushroom but my mind kept freaking it that it was a snake. AAHH SNAKE! No it's just a mushroom AAHH SNAKE! No it's a mushroom, repeated like ten times.
These are some lightning pictures I took at work. It took like a thousand pictures just to capture a few on my phone.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.