Sunday, August 3, 2014

Strawberry and fairy forest

We went to strawberry for a fishing derby. Ty, Zane and myself headed out. Everything was perfect except the catching. Zane with his whopper of the day.
Zane was bored with the slow fishing so he began taking lots of selfies.
A trip to fairy forest where we thought we had gone last year, turns out we hadn't been since 2011. Fairy forest is located on the mirror lake highway at mile marker 17, then follow the trail east across the creek. Lots of painted rocks and stuff. I was messing around with my new camera on my phone and this was the only picture I got of Ruby.
Amber thinking her watermelon rock looked so good that she couldn't resist with the hunger pains. She only chipped a couple teeth.
I was cleaning off my brushes on a rock and accidentally drew what I thought was a buffalo attempting to jump over something and it reminded me of the best steak I had eaten the previous morning.
This is the rock I painted in 2011, the green side.
I finished the black side this year. I know very interesting. I now realize I should have been taking pictures of the kids art work since Zane painted a matching alligator but I was only thinking of how proud I was of myself. Maybe Amber can find it in her heart to add their pictures.
Here we are posing with our rocks in position in fairy forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.