Hi guys! This is Ethan, it's about time we got on the blog site. Poor Chuck. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!-_-
Hi this is Emma. What was everyone for Halloween? Happy Thanksgiving! :-)
Hello or hi this is Mariah. I've decided to play basketball this year (which everybody said I should). I'd just like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving!
Hey did anyone else see the meteor? I was trying to fall asleep just after midnight last night when suddenly my room lit up like it was day time. It only lasted for about 5 seconds but it sure was bright. I didn't know what is was until today when I watched the news. Last night I couldn't figure out why someone was shining a light in my window. I made Greg get up and check the backyard for intruders!
We just got finished eating a pomegranate. (This is about the sixth one we have had in the past few weeks, Walmart has them for 98 cents). The first time I ever remeber eating one was when we were kids. Dad brought one home and cut it up and we ate it and watched Ruldolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on TV. It's funny the things that can be connected to memories!
We went to Margot's for piano lessons tonight. Nolen asked about my baby in my tummy. How did he know? JUST KIDDING!! That is the way rumors get started. I told him I didn't have one, just his mom did.
On Saturday Aubrey said that it was time to "hang up" our Christmas Tree. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week.
We have a thankful tree at our house right now. We each write on a leaf something we are thankful for each day and then hang it on the tree until Thanksgiving. Know that I am Thankful for all of you!
Keep Smiling!
KT
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.